Join our journey towards cleaner oceans
GreenKayak is looking for volunteers that want to help us in the fight against ocean pollution.
We are searching for driven individuals with skills that can be used in the cause towards cleaner oceans. Are you dreaming of making a difference and do you want to become a part of a group of like minded people?
We are now putting together a group of people that want just that.
These are some of the topics that you will work on:
- Graphic & Digital design ( Designing merchandise, stickers, web design, icons, etc.)
- Customer Success & Anthropology (Reachearch on volunteers, GreenKayak etc. User surveys etc.)
- Development (Search new locations, kayak tours, events etc.)
- Content & Communication (Video and photos SOME)
We expect that you:
- Well organized and self-starting, an independent worker who knows how to find information, asks for assistance.
- Takes clear ownership of tasks
- Down to earth with a curious mind
Are you interested and ready to spend quality time with this? Reach out to us and let us know your superskills and why we should bring you onboard.
We are based in Copenhagen Denmark at a nice little office right next to the canals in Christianshavn.
The GreenKayak season starts in May and we want to have the group up and running before April.
Please send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org